2 bedroom park home for saleBeach Road, Kessingland, Lowestoft
- Great Seaside Location
- Park Home
- 2 Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- Decked Outside Area
Located close to the beach in the seaside village of Kessingland, this park home is host to 2 bedrooms, an open plan lounge/diner and a kitchen with fitted cabinets. In walking distance to the beach and being on the dunes, this would make an ideal holiday home.
Located close to the beach in the seaside village of Kessingland, this park home is host to 2 bedrooms, an open plan lounge/diner and a kitchen with fitted cabinets. It is ideally situated close to plenty of amenities, such as shops, restaurants and pubs, that are within walking distance. Also in walking distance is Kessingland beach and being on the dunes, this would make an ideal holiday home.
UPVC double glazed door to the side. Carpet flooring and a radiator. CH Boiler in cupboard.
Lounge/diner 12' 9" x 12' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.86m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and side. 2 sets of wall lights, electric fire place and a tv point. Carpet flooring, sofa bed and 2 armchairs.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, with side access door. Fitted kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base cabinets. Fitted work surfaces and a 1 and a half bowl sink/drainer. Gas cooker with cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine and dryer. With a fridge/freezer, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. With a radiator point and built in waredrobes. Fitted with carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.84m x 1.80m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side. Radiator and fitted waredrobes. 2 single beds and carpet flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to the side. With a bath and shower with mixer taps. Fitted with a wash hand basin, vanity unit, extractor fan, shaving point and WC. Fitted with vinyl flooring.
Decked area to the side backing on to the dunes. Parking to the side and front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.