3 bedroom maisonette for saleTranmere Road, London
- Share of freehold
- Two double bed maisonette
- Private garden area
- Close to amenities and green spaces
- Great transportation links
A lovely two double bedroom maisonette located on the ever popular Tranmere Road. This little gem offers a bright and spacious theme throughout and consists of a large living room, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a fresh three piece bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle.
A lovely two double bedroom maisonette located on the ever popular Tranmere Road. This little gem offers a bright and spacious theme throughout and consists of a large living room, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a fresh three piece bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle. The property has the benefit of a private rear garden area and its own entrance.
This property is a share of freehold, offers easy access to Earlsfield Train Station and the local amenities on Garratt Lane with Southside Shopping Centre providing gym facilities, a cinema and an array of shops and restaurants. The location of the maisonette offers a choice of green open spaces with Garratt Park, Garratt Green, King George's Park and Wandsworth Common close by. Viewings are highly recommended as from previous success on this street.
Reception Room 14' max x 12' 11" max ( 4.27m max x 3.94m max )
Bedroom 8' 4" max x 6' 4" max ( 2.54m max x 1.93m max )
Bedroom 12' 11" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.94m max x 3.63m max )
Bedroom 10' 5" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.18m max x 3.10m max )
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 8' 11" max ( 4.22m max x 2.72m max )
- Walk south-east on Garratt Ln/A217 towards Magdalen Rd
- Turn left onto Magdalen Rd
- Turn right onto Tranmere Rd
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45121503.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAR102572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.