Land for saleNash Close, Colchester
Sold STC £160,000
- Building Plot For Sale
- Full Planning Consent For Four Bedroom Detached House
- Valued At £160,000 But Will Consider Offers From £140,000
- The Completed New Build Is Expected To Achieve £350,000+
- Offers In Writing To William H Brown By 11th November 2016
- Contact Us For Further Information
This BUILDING PLOT is located at the end of a cul-de-sac adjacent to 7 Nash Close, Prettygate, Colchester, CO3 4QH. The plot currently comprises a spacious side garden area associated with the existing semi detached property. A temporary gravel driveway illustrates the new build parking area.
Full planning permission has been granted by Colchester Borough Council for the erection of one four bedroom rectangular detached house (ref 161501). Please note the following planning conditions:
Conditions 4-6: Existing trees/shrubs on the plot boundaries must be safeguarded. An arboricultural assessment, method statement, tree protection plan and arboricultural monitoring will be required.
Condition 7: Gravel parking areas are unacceptable. Block paving is preferred/required.
Condition 11: No additional windows will be allowed at first floor level (apart from the three small obscure glazed rear windows shown on the approved planning drawing).
S.106 / CIL Contributions
No S.106 contributions will be required and the development is not liable for any CIL charges.
The planning consent allows one four bedroom detached house to be built adjacent to the existing property. The total GIA of the new build will be 88m2 (over two floors).
Both the existing semi and the proposed detached new build will benefit from two off street parking spaces (4 in total). Additional non obstructive visitor parking is available in the spacious turning head.
The successful plot purchaser will be required to undertake the following works to the existing semi detached property (and these works should be reflected/included in the offer price for the development plot):
* Demolish existing garage and remove foundations
* Remove existing tarmac driveway and brick pillars. Construct new block paved driveway (circa 45m2) to the side of the retained semi (to match the new build block paved parking).
* Erect fencing to enclose the rear garden area of the existing semi post development
* Level and lay to turf any damage (from construction works) to the retained rear garden area
Mains water, electricity, gas, BT and Virgin Media are available in Nash Close. Surface water drainage should be available via 7 Nash Close with an invert level of circa 0.8m below ground, but soakaways may be preferable. Two foul manholes are available at 7 Nash Close. The first is a shallow (private) foul manhole with an invert level of 0.54m below ground that currently only takes foul drainage from number 7. The second is an adopted Anglian Water foul manhole in the rear garden of 7 Nash Close with an invert level of 2.75m below ground. A full set of services plans can be provided upon request. No onerous services connections or diversions are anticipated.
Method Of Sale
The freehold development plot is being offered by way of Private Treaty. The development plot has been valued at £160,000 but all offers above £140,000 will be considered.
Unconditional offers must be made in writing or via email by 11th November 2016. Please email all offers to firstname.lastname@example.org or address to William H Brown, 8 Culver Street West, Colchester, CO1 1JG.
The plot is available freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
The successful purchaser will be required to exchange and complete within 6 weeks of legal documents being issued. No VAT will be charged on the purchase price.
External viewing is possible from the roadside at any time without prior appointment. Access to the site can be arranged by appointment.
Proceed away from Colchester along Maldon Road/B1022, continue to follow B1022 for approximately 0.9 miles, bear right onto Shrub End Road/B1022, turn right onto Norman Way, turn left onto The Commons, turn right onto Van Dyck Road, turn left onto Munnings Road, turn right onto Nash Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.