2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBushnell Place, Maidenhead
- MODERN END-TERRACE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE & BATHROOM
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN
- LOFT ROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
This beautifully modern two bedroom end-of-terrace home situated in a private development in west Maidenhead provides a good balance of accommodation with plenty of storage. A must view!
Double glazed door to front, cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, alarm system.
Double glazed window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, part tiled.
Lounge 15' 9" x 13' 8" ( 4.80m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 2" ( 3.58m x 1.88m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to front, wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, AEG electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridgefreezer, radiator, t.v. point.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 9' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., shaver point, heated towel rail, part tiled.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 8' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, w.c., part tiled.
Loft Room 20' 10" into eaves x 12' 2" ( 6.35m into eaves x 3.71m )
Circular skylight window, radiator, airing cupboard housing Megaflo tank and Potterton boiler.
Laid to lawn, enclosed by panel fencing, patio area, side access through gate.
Allocated parking in front of the property.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards Reading proceeding up Castle Hill. At the top of Castle Hill turn right into St Marks Road at the mini roundabout and proceed past the hospital and then turn right into Highfield Road. At the end turn left into Alwyn Road and Busnell Place will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45121521.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.