2 bedroom chalet for saleBirch Grove, Elm, Wisbech
Sold STC £150,000
- Semi-detached chalet style house
- Lounge, kitchen/diner and conservatory
- Enclosed and established garden
- Central village location, no upward chain
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
ONE OF THE BEST VILLAGES! Situated in the sought after village of Elm, this lovely chalet style house must be viewed to be fully appreciated. With no upward chain and being centrally located this property wont be on the market for long so don't miss out!
ONE OF THE BEST VILLAGES! Situated in the sought after village of Elm, this lovely chalet style house must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property is centrally located and a short walk from the village shop and school so is ideally located. On the ground floor there is a lounge with a contemporary wall mounted high efficiency gas fire and a kitchen/diner. The kitchen benefits from having modern fitted units, a built-in oven and integrated gas hob. There is also a separate utility room, a bathroom and a lean to conservatory. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a door which leads to the attic which provides plenty of storage. Outside, there is a front garden with off road parking for two vehicles and to the rear there is an enclosed garden with a lawn and a variety of plants, shrubs and trees set within. There is also a decking area and two garden sheds that are included in the sale. This property also benefits from having no upward chain!
Lounge 15' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.00m )
Kitchen 11' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.41m )
Dining Area 7' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.41m x 1.88m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.68m )
Utility Room 11' 1" x 3' 11" ( 3.38m x 1.19m )
Conservatory 7' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 14' x 7' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.41m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue out of town taking note of B & Q on your left hand side. At the roundabout proceed straight over and take the second turning right signposted Elm & Friday Bridge. Proceed through the village of Elm and turn left into Gosmoor Lane. Turn right into Roseberry Road and then right again into Birch Grove where the property will be found on your left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45121524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.