2 bedroom house for saleThe Moorings, Chorley
- *****CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS*****
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location With Ease Of Access To Amenities
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom
- Early Internal Inspection Comes Highly Recommended
We are delighted to present this two bedroom semi-detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac location on the outskirts of Chorley town centre, offered with no chain delay and would ideally suit first time buyers or investors. The property is well situated for nice walks and local amenities, schools and motorway access. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, driveway parking, front and rear gardens.
Internally, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, a spacious lounge and kitchen diner to the ground floor. To the first floor are two good size bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom suite.
The property is priced to sell and with this in mind we urge all interested parties to contact the agent as soon as possible as early internal inspection comes highly recommended.
What The Agent Says
A fabulous opportunity to a purchase a deceptively spacious semi-detached house with driveway parking and gardens in the quiet cul-de-sac location at the bottom of Grey Heights View just off Eaves lane. The property boasts ease of access to several amenities and is offered with no chain delay.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45121599.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 139316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.