4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringham Drive, Colchester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Versatile Accommodation
- Town House
- Fantastic Location
- Cul De Sac
- Ex Show Home
- Off Street Parking For Several Cars
Guide Price £318,000 - £350,000
Located in one of Highwoods popular turnings is this very well presented ex show home. The property is located over three floors with versatile accommodation this property must be viewed. No onward chain, early viewing is highly recommended.
Obscure double glazed entrance door leading to entrance hall.
Wooden finish flooring, stairs rising to first floor. Doors to:
Dining Room 19' 7" x 10' ( 5.97m x 3.05m )
Double glazed french doors leading to garden, double glazed window to front, radiator, wood finish flooring, dimmer switch.
Kitchen Diner 23' 8" x 11' 2" ( 7.21m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed french doors leading to the garden, roll edge work surfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, inset four ring gas hob with extractor above, built in oven below, range of base and wall mounted units, integrated appliances, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, radiator with display cover, breakfast bar, dimmer switch.
Double glazed window to front, wooden finished flooring, double radiator.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
Combi boiler, space for washing machine, worktop, cupboard to the side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising to the second floor, radiator. Doors to:-
Lounge 19' 6" x 10' 9" ( 5.94m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators, feature fire place with electric pebble effect living flame fire with marble finish surround and marble finish hearth, ornate coving to ceiling, dimmer switch,
Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in cupboard housing boiler, further built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 9' x 8' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wooden finish flooring, built in cupboard, coving to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, three piece white suite comprising of an enclosed panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, amtico flooring, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 11' 1" x 6' 4" ( 3.38m x 1.93m )
Double glazed velux window, galleried mezzanine flooring which over looks the lounge, access to loft space which is part boarded. Leading to:-
Double glazed window to front, three piece white suite comprising of an tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, double radiator, part tiled walls, inset halogen lights to ceiling, extractor fan.
Bedroom 14' max x 11' 1" ( 4.27m max x 3.38m )
Double glazed dormer window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Dressing Room Irregular Shaped Room 8' 1" x ( 2.46m x )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, range of built in storage area, inset halogen lights to ceiling.
Commences with decking, laid to lawn with stepping stones leading to a patio area.
Double glazed french doors to front, double glazed door to garden, power and light.
To The Front
There is off street parking for several cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45122658.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.