3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePine Ridge, Woodway Road, Teignmouth
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Lovely Mature Gardens
- Two Large Dual Aspect Reception Rooms
- Some Updating Required
- Sought After Address
- Kitchen With Conservatory Off
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Large Attic Ideal For Conversion (Subject To Approvals)
- Some Sea Glimpses From The Gardens
An outstanding opportunity to acquire a generous three bedroom detached bungalow on a mature plot in this desirable road on the outskirts of Teignmouth. The property itself would benefit from a level of modernisation and while the scope for keen investment buyers is quite clear both to either refurbish the existing accommodation or extend into the roof, we also feel that many will be quite happy to enjoy the current layout perhaps with only a few minor alterations.
The accommodation already benefits from a large sitting room and second L-Shaped sitting/dining room with a pleasant outlook to both the front and rear in addition to the three bedrooms and while the kitchen is of a reasonable size there is also a modern conservatory extension leading off to the rear.
Outside the gardens have clearly been a passion for the owner with an abundance of mature shrubs and trees of a many and varied nature and create a haven for keen gardeners. The driveway provides ample off street [parking and the detached garage is a generous size with both power and lighting supplied.
Note: While we feel that tremendous scope exists to extend both up and out, any work of this nature will require planing permission and building regulations approval or at the very least building regulations approval and consideration to this fact must be given by all interested parties. We would advise anyone interested in extension works to make inquiries directly to Teignbridge District Council and also their legal representative.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45122868.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7257759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.