3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhitehorse Lane, South Norwood, SE25 6UX
Sold STC £425,000
- For Sale by order of the Family
- Substantial Three Bedroom Family House
- Three Reception Rooms. No Heating. No Double Glazing
- Upstairs Bathroom with Separate WC
- Conveniently situated for Sainsburys Supermarket & Selhurst Park Stadium
- Requires total refurbishment and modernisation
- May offer opportunity and potential - CASH BUYERS PREFERRED
- We hold keys (Viewing by appointment only)
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station serves the area
- Garden Front & Rear
FOR SALE BY ORDER OF THE FAMILY SUBSTANTIAL THREE BEDROOM, THREE RECEPTION ROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE conveniently situated for shops, Sainsburys supermarket and Selhurst Park Stadium. In terms of transport Norwood Junction BR/Overground station serves the area with its frequent connections to London. THE PROPERTY DOES REQUIRE TOTAL REFURBISHMENT AND MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT. Upstairs bathroom with separate WC. WE HOLD KEYS (VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT). We are informed by the family that the property has a very interesting provenance in that it has been in the same family ownership for approximately 58 years (awaiting sight of written confirmation). PREFERRED CASH BUYERS
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.