5 bedroom detached house for saleSeven Crosses Road, Tiverton
- Five bedroom family home
- Redesigned and extended
- Large lounge
- Fabulous Kitchen/dining room with stunning views
- Snug which could be used as a study or bedroom
- Block of 3 stables and a carport
- Approx 1.8 acres of land
Situated in a semi rural position with stunning countryside views and within 2 miles of the town centre is this superb five bedroom redesigned family home which sits within approximately 1.8 acres comprising of a long driveway, two paddocks, stable block, carport, front and rear gardens.
Situated in a semi rural position with stunning countryside views and within 2 miles of Tiverton Town Centre is this superb five bedroom family home which sits within approximately 1.8 acres comprising of a long driveway, a paddock and orchard to the front of the property and to the rear and side there is a large paddock, stable block with three stables and a tack and feed room, along with a large carport with parking for two cars. The gardens to the property are both at the front and rear and are mostly laid to lawn with mature borders. In the rear garden there is an ideally positioned hot tub where you can enjoy the superb countryside views.
The accommodation is both spacious and bright and is entered via a large entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and a door to a superb lounge with a fireplace with a wood burning stove. From the lounge there is a door to a stunning kitchen diner with room for a large dining table and lounge area. Off the kitchen there is a snug which could be used as a fifth bedroom or office. There are also patio doors leading to the rear garden and a door leading to the utility room, downstairs shower room and boot room with a door to the side. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms with an ensuite shower room to bedroom three.The master bedroom has french doors leading to a balcony which enjoys fabulous views, off the master is also an ensuite shower room. On the first floor there is also a family bathroom and dressing room.
double glazed front door, radiator, picture rail to walls, tiled flooring, stairs rising to first floor
Lounge 23' 9" x 17' 10" maximum ( 7.24m x 5.44m maximum )
two double glazed windows to front, television point, radiator, feature fireplace with wood burning stove, picture rails to walls, exposed floor boards
Kitchen/ Dining Room 40' maximum x 23' 5" maximum ( 12.19m maximum x 7.14m maximum )
three double glazed windows to rear, french doors to garden, range of wall and base units with timber worktops, twin Belfast sink, built in electric oven/microwave, island with timber worktop and inset gas hob, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, vintage style tiled flooring
Snug/ Study/ Bedroom Five 14' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.32m x 2.92m )
double glazed window to front, radiator
double glazed window to rear, range of base units, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, vintage style tiled flooring, through to:
timber stable door to side, radiator, vintage style tiled flooring
opaque double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, vintage style tiled flooring
stairs from hall, two double glazed windows overlooking front garden, inset access to loft space, airing cupboard with shelving, two radiators, fitted carpet
Bedroom One 18' 7" x 12' 4" maximum ( 5.66m x 3.76m maximum )
double glazed doors opening onto balcony with spectacular views over rear garden, radiator, fitted carpet, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
shower cubicle, low level WC, two wash hand basins, heated towel rail/radiator, extractor fan, spotlamps to ceiling
Bedroom Two 25' maximum x 9' 2" maximum ( 7.62m maximum x 2.79m maximum )
double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, fitted carpet, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, spotlamps to ceiling
Bedroom Three 17' 8" x 12' 3" maximum ( 5.38m x 3.73m maximum )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom Four 14' 4" x 12' 3" maximum ( 4.37m x 3.73m maximum )
double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet
opaque double glazed window to rear, roll top bath with shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail/radiator, extractor fan, vinyl flooring
Dressing Room 7' 3" x 6' 6" ( 2.21m x 1.98m )
single glazed window onto landing, radiator, fitted carpet
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45123567.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.