4 bedroom terraced house for saleStoney Close, Bakewell
Sold STC £190,000
- *** GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000 ***
- Off road parking
- Easily managed gardens
- Close to an excellent range of local shops and amenities
- Derbyshire Dales District Clause applies
- Easy reach of local public transport links
A well appointed four bedroom mid terraced property with easily managed gardens and off road parking, occupying a popular residential area in the Peak District market town of Bakewell close to an excellent range of local shops and amenities with easy access to public transport links.
A well appointed four bedroom mid terraced property with easily managed gardens and off road parking, occupying a popular residential area in the Peak District market town of Bakewell close to an excellent range of local shops and amenities with easy access to public transport links, primary school and is situated in the Lady Manners school catchment. The Derbyshire Dales District Clause applies. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, utility room, fitted kitchen and open plan sitting dining room. At first floor four bedrooms and family bathroom. The easily managed gardens include gravelled beds and borders, paved seating terrace with exterior store and timber storage shed.
A double glazed entrance door opens into the hallway with staircase leading to the first floor, built in cloak cupboard, further understairs storage cupboard and front aspect double glazed window.
Comprising counter top with space and plumbing beneath for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor and a door leading to the rear.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink set in work top with tiled splashback. Inset four ring gas hob with overhead extractor canopy and oven beneath and space for fridge and freezer. With rear aspect double glazed window.
Sitting / Dining Room 16' 8" x 10' 7" ( 5.08m x 3.23m )
A dual aspect reception room with front facing double glazed window, television point, two radiators and double glazed rear aspect patio doors overlooking the garden.
First Floor Landing
With front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.18m )
With front aspect double glazed window with radiator beneath and built in storage shelving.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' ( 3.91m x 2.74m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window with radiator beneath.
Comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and curved glazed screen, wash hand basin and low flush WC. With tiled walls, ladder style heated towel rail, rear aspect double glazed opaque window and built in linen cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.87m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window overlooking the garden and radiator.
Bedroom Four / Study 6' 7" x 7' 4" plus door recess ( 2.01m x 2.24m plus door recess )
With front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached to the rear by an off road parking area. The rear garden includes paved seating terrace, garden laid to lawn, garden store and timber storage shed. To the front is an easily managed garden with raised and gravelled beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45123573.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.