2 bedroom detached house for saleGlenshee House, Cottage & Land, Rigg, Gretna, Dumfries and Galloway
Offers in Region of
- DETACHED HOUSE, DETACHED BUNGALOW & 3 - 4 ACRES OF LAND,
- HOUSE - LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, STUDY, KITCHEN, BATHROOM,
- TWO BEDROOMS, BOXROOM. EPC = G
- COTTAGE - LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, BATHROOM,
- TWO BEDROOMS, DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 3. EPC = D
- OUTBUILDINGS, WORKSHOPS, SHEDS, GREENHOUSES, GARDENS AND 3 - 4 ACRES OF LAND
- IDEAL FOR VARIETY OF POTENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSITIONS
DETACHED HOUSE, DETACHED BUNGALOW AND 3 - 4 ACRES OF LAND IN RIGG, NEAR GRETNA
The property sits in the village of Rigg, just off the A75 between Annan and Gretna, both of which have local amenities and railway stations', and is located within easy access of the M74 commuter link North and South.
Glenshee House has accommodation comprising briefly of Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Living Room, Office, Kitchen and Bathroom to the Ground Floor, with two double Bedrooms and a Boxroom to the First Floor.
Glenshee Cottage has accommodation comprising briefly of Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, two Bedrooms and Dining Room/Bedroom 3, with a Sun Room adjoining.
With additional outbuilding, workshops, sheds, greenhouses and gardens, as well as three/four acres of land, this is an ideal proposition for a variety of potential business uses.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45124755.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.