3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale4 Abbey Mews, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Set in the heart of Battle
- Tucked away quiet position
- Low maintenance garden
- Far reaching views, EPC C
SET IN THE HEART OF BATTLE IN A TUCKED AWAY AND QUIET POSITION JUST MOMENTS FROM THE HIGH STREET. This exceptionally well built home was constructed by McIntyre Developments in 2014 and remains in excellent order throughout. The central and convenient setting would suit those seeking immediate access to local amenities. Features include a cloakroom, fitted kitchen, light airy sitting room with bi-folding doors to garden, three bedrooms over two floors, shower room and low maintenance garden including a decked terrace and far reaching views.
Bedroom 1 - 11' x 10' -
Bedroom 2 - 10'7 x 10'4 -
Bedroom 3 - 11' x 7'3 -
Reception 1 - 18'10 x 12'5 narr to 10'5 -
Kitchen - 11' x 10'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45125184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26599324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.