2 bedroom apartment for saleVenice Corte, Renaissance, Lewisham, London, SE13
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- FIFTH FLOOR WITH GREAT VIEWS
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- 70 SQM INTERNAL FLOOR SPACE
- LARGE 4.7 SQM BALCONY
- 121 YEARS ON LEASE
- SECURE BICYCLE STORAGE
- SAINSBURY'S LOCAL ON-SITE
- GYM WITH RESIDENTS DISCOUNTS
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
New to the sales market is this spacious two bedroom apartment on the fifth floor in Venice Corte, part of the Renaissance development in Lewisham, incredibly popular amongst young professionals and families and located just 4 minutes walk to the Lewisham Oveground and DLR station.
Renaissance is a modern residential development located just of Loampit Vale, that offers contemporary, high specification apartments with on-site convenience such as the 24 hour concierge service, secure bicycle storage, Sainsbury’s local and a fully equipped leisure centre were residents can take advantage of membership discounts.
This apartment boasts a stylish kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances. Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fixtures in bathrooms and en suites, light and airy open plan living areas with large windows allow natural light to flood in.
Efficient, modern design - Interiors have been designed for stylish, contemporary living. Open plans maximise natural light while kitchens come complete with wall and base units and modern appliances.
Residents at Renaissance can enjoy a variety of convenient facilities. There's superfast broadband in all apartments, cycle parking, 24 hour concierge, ideal for busy professionals.
• Superfast broadband
• Amtico Spacia range flooring in living areas and bedrooms
• BK Express German wall and base units
• Leisure stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and tap
• Carron Phoenix stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and tap
• Amtico Spacia range flooring
• Twyfords Refresh collection semi-recessed basin and WC with concealed cistern
• Kaldewi eco bath
• Grohe brassware
• Armarii walnut effect vanity unit
• Johnson wall and floor tiles
Renaissance offers exceptional transport links to Canary Wharf, the City, West End and Victoria. Greenwich is five minutes from Lewisham by DLR, where you can visit historic landmarks such as the National Maritime Museum or take in the views of Greenwich Park. By train, it’s just 14 minutes to Waterloo or 8 minutes to London Bridge, where you can walk along the South Bank beside the River Thames.
Venice Corte is a short walk from Lewisham High Street where you'll find a wide selection of pubs, bars, restaurants and the bustling Lewisham market. For day-to-day necessities there's a large 24-hour Tesco superstore just 0.4 miles away.
This development is incredibly popular with buy-to-let investor’s as well young professionals commuting with ease into central London and families wanting to be within a great catchment area for highly demanded nearby schools.
EPC RATING - B
Call now to arrange a viewing with a member of our award winning sales team - 0207 112 4972
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 512231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metro Village Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.