2 bedroom terraced house for saleCarlisle Road, Dartford, Kent
- 2 double bedroom terraced house
- Loft room
- Luxurious upstairs bathroom
- Extended kitchen and breakfast area
- Sunny aspect garden
- EPC energy rating D (57)
What the Owner says:
This has been a wonderful place to live and we have been very happy here. The house is surprisingly spacious and it has an extended kitchen which has been ideal for us because cooking is a passion of ours. We also like the through lounge/dining area because it feels very bright and again gives a great feeling of space. Upstairs is equally as spacious and we recently updated the bathroom which is accessed directly from the landing. The house even has a neat trick up its sleeve in the form of an additional room in the loft. We use this as our master bedroom but this could have a variety of uses and it really adds to the appeal of the property. The garden has to be one of our favourite elements because it is a real sun trap and in the summer months you can enjoy the sun all day long. The location is ideal if you need easy access for road or rail facilities and it is also very quiet and convenient.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Diner: 21'0 x 11'0 (6.41m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 7'0 (3.36m x 2.14m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 7'0 (3.36m x 2.14m)
- Bathroom: 11'0 x 5'7 (3.36m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 9'0 (3.36m x 2.75m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room: 15'0 x 10'0 (4.58m x 3.05m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.