3 bedroom detached house for sale42 Glen Crescent, Peebles, EH45 9BS
- An attractive three-bedroom detached family home offering spacious accommodation
- Situated in a highly desirable area on the south side of the beautiful Borders town of Peebles
- Within close distance of the High School and comfortable reach of the town centre
- Well-proportioned accommodation arranged over ground and first floor and presented in good order
- Private fully enclosed garden to the rear of the property with a paved patio area
- Monobloc driveway, providing off street parking and leading to a large single garage
- The Energy Efficiency Rating for this property is D (67) with potential B (86)
- For Council Tax purposes this property has been assessed as band category F
- Viewing is available 7 days a week strictly by appointment by calling JBM Estate Agents
- The Royal Burgh of Peebles is a thriving market town and offers an excellent array of amenities
** Home Report valuation £245,000 - copy available upon request **
An attractive three-bedroom detached family home offering spacious accommodation, situated in a highly desirable area on the south side of the beautiful Borders town of Peebles and within close distance of the High School and comfortable reach of the town centre.
The well-proportioned accommodation, which is arranged over ground and first floor and presented in good order, comprises: entrance hallway, spacious sitting room, dining room, conservatory with access into the rear garden, rear hallway, fitted kitchen and guest WC on the ground floor. Whilst on the first floor there is a landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and built in wardrobe, further double bedroom, generous single bedroom and a family bathroom. Externally, there is a private fully enclosed garden to the rear of the property which is mostly laid to lawn with shrub borders and a paved patio area. The rear garden also includes a timber shed. To the front there is an open garden laid to lawn and monobloc driveway, providing off street parking and leading to a large single garage with metal up and over door.
The Royal Burgh of Peebles is a thriving market town and offers an excellent array of amenities including banks, post office, a range of shops, supermarkets and restaurants, as well as schools at primary and secondary levels. The local area is particularly well served for recreational activities with excellent golf courses, fishing, walking and mountain biking all within easy reach. There is good access from Peebles to the other borders towns via the road network, with the A703 giving access to Edinburgh City Bypass, and the capital beyond. A regular bus service runs to and from Edinburgh and to neighbouring towns including Galashiels.
Mains water, drainage and electricity. Gas fired central heating. Timber framed double glazed windows.
Council Tax and Local Authority:
For Council Tax purposes this property has been assessed as band category F. The local authority is Scottish Borders Council, Council Headquarters, Newtown St Boswells, Melrose, TD6 0SA Tel: 01835 824 000.
Viewing is available 7 days a week strictly by appointment by calling JBM Estate Agents on 01721 540170. Telephone lines are open 7 days a week, from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturday and Sunday.
A Home Report incorporating a Single Survey, Energy Performance Certificate and Property Questionnaire is available for parties genuinely interested in this property. Please contact us to request a copy.
The Energy Efficiency Rating for this property is D (67) with potential B (86).
From Peebles High Street head west and at the mini roundabout at the end of the High Street take the first exit and travel across Tweed Bridge. Take the second exit on the right onto Springhill Road which follows on to Glen Road. Travel along for approximately 500 yards and turn right onto Glen Crescent. Number 42 is located on the right hand side. For those with satellite navigation, the postcode for this property is EH45 9BS.
A closing date may be fixed. Prospective purchasers who have notified their interest through lawyers to JBM Estate Agents, in writing, will be advised of a closing date, unless the property has been sold previously.
Formal offers should be submitted to the Selling Agents in Scottish legal form: JBM Estate Agents, 10 Northgate, Peebles, EH45 8RS. Telephone: 01721 540170, Fax 01721 520104. The seller reserves the right to sell at any time and interested parties will be expected to provide the Selling Agents with advice on the source of funds with suitable confirmation of their ability to finance the purchase. Viewers should be advised that even after an acceptable written offer has been received, in the event of any unreasonable delay by the purchaser in concluding missives, the Selling Agents reserve the right to resume viewings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45125997.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7276190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBM Estate Agents Limited, Peebles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.