4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAcasta Way, Marfleet Avenue, Hull
Sold STC £145,000
- 4 Bedrooms (Master With En Suite & Dressing/Study Room)
- Lounge With French Doors
- Fitted Dining Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Gardens, Private Vehicle Driveway & Garage
Guide Price £145,000 - £155,000. CIRCLE THIS AD! HAVE YOU EVER WANTED YOUR OWN DRESSING ROOM?!?!?! Tastefully Decorated 3 Storey House Situated Twixt Hull & Hedon Town Centres- SHOW HOME PRESENTATION- VIEW NOW OR MISS IT!
A well presented and tastefully decorated modern style four bedroom three storey semi detached large family house, with gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Situated in a convenient cul-de-sac position twixt Hull and Hedon town centres, served by good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house being totally misleading in size and specification from its facade and showing the obvious pride of its present owner/occupier so must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Comprising; Entrance hall, cloakroom wc, lounge with feature fireplace and French doors leading to the rear garden, fitted dining kitchen incorporating built in appliances. First Floor; Three bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite incorporating shower with rainfall shower head. Second/Top Floor:- Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room/ study area. Outside; Gardens front and rear, private vehicle driveway and garage.
With door, radiator and feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering.
With low level wc, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and door.
Lounge 16' 4" max x 15' max ( 4.98m max x 4.57m max )
With double glazed window, feature fireplace incorporating built in electric fire, radiator, built in storage cupboard, internal door and double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
Fitted Dining Kitchen
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit incorporating mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards housing gas fired central heating unit, four ring gas hob, fan assisted electric oven and extractor cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for appliances, radiator, 3/4 style double glazed bay window and door.
With radiator and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" excluding wardrobes x 8' 4" ( 3.07m excluding wardrobes x 2.54m )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 12' 7" excluding wardrobes x 8' 4" ( 3.84m excluding wardrobes x 2.54m )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door.
Bedroom 4 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, radiator and door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath with mixer tap/ shower attachment, separate rainfall shower head, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level wc, radiator, shaver socket, extractor fan, inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
Second/ Top Floor
Master Bedroom 16' plus recess x 15' max ( 4.88m plus recess x 4.57m max )
With double glazed dormer style window, fitted wardrobes, dressing table unit with drawers, two bedside cabinets, built in storage cupboards, radiator and door.
Dressing Room/ Study Area 9' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.77m x 1.88m )
Situated between bedroom and en-suite. With desk having drawers and radiator.
With plumbed shower in cubicle, extractor fan, low level wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, shaver socket, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, roof style window, inset ceiling spotlights and door.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance.
To the side is a tarmac private vehicle driveway with light leading to a brick built single garage having vehicular up and over door.
To the rear is a lovely landscaped garden having slate chipping's and being designed for ease of maintenance, timber decking area and brick built wall forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45126429.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.