3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarleycroft Lane, Dinnington, Sheffield
Sold STC £115,000
- CORNER PLOT THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- Lounge, contemporary re-fitted kitchen, downstairs WC
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Generous lawned gardens to front and rear
- Parking for several vehicles
NOT TO BE MISSED!! Three bedroom se semi detached property enjoying an EXCELLENT CORNER PLOT POSITION WITH AMPLE PARKING. Offered for sale with no upward chain and would be particularly suited to the first time buyer or investor.
This three bedroom semi detached property stands on an enviable corner position offering parking for several vehicles and has undergone recent refurbishment. Having no upward chain we would strongly recommend an early viewing on this property which boasts a refitted kitchen, downstairs WC, attractive decor throughout and having the benefit of a sizeable rear garden with decked area. Located within close proximity of the varied amenities and schools within Dinnington.
With front facing composite door opening into the hallway having radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 11' 8" to side of chimney breast x 14' 10" ( 3.56m to side of chimney breast x 4.52m )
Laminate flooring with a contemporary electric fire place and coving. Includes a TV point, radiator and a front-facing double glazed window
Kitchen 8' 5" x 14' 9" ( 2.57m x 4.50m )
Modern fitted kitchen of contemporary design comprising of wall and base units, with a one and a half sink basin and drainer having two double glazed windows above. . Wood effect work surfaces with inset five ring gas hob, extractor hood and electric oven. Integral dish washer and a built-in Siemens fridge. Spotlights to ceiling, central heating radiator. Door to the WC and double glazed door to the garden.
Situated off the kitchen with a double-glazed window at the side. Plumbing for a washing machine.
Situated off the kitchen, comprising of a radiator, double-glazed side facing window, a WC and a vanity hand wash basin
Access to the boarded loft area. Side facing, double-glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.10m x 3.45m into recess )
Includes a front facing double-glazed window and a radiator. Airing cupboard and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
Rear facing, double-glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.11m x 2.59m )
Rear facing, double-glazed window and a radiator.
Double-glazed window and laminate flooring. Heated towel rail and full tiling as well as a P-shaped bath with a Triton over-bath electric shower. WC and wash hand basin.
Outside And Gardens
Corner plot property with the front garden lawned along with space for several vehicles. To the rear, the generous lawned garden is complimented with a timber decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45126465.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.