2 bedroom apartment for saleNorth Dean, Maidenhead
- NO CHAIN
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- KITCHEN, LOUNGE/DINER
- TWO BEDROOMS
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
A fantastically presented two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment with private entrance and just 0.9 miles from Maidenhead mainline station. Recently built in 2009 to a high standard, this is a must view for first time buyers and investors. NO CHAIN.
Lounge/diner 15' 5" x 12' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.91m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, storage cupboard.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 10' 3" ( 2.01m x 3.12m )
fitted kitchen, double glazed window to front, wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel drainer sink unit, work surfaces, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated Bosch washer dryer, integrated Bosch fridge freezer, four ring gas hob, electric oven and grill, extractor fan with lights.
airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.92m )
double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, telephone point, TV point.
shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity storage unit, extractor fan. w,c, shaver point, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, w.c, heated towel rail, part tiled.
landscaped communal garden, bike store, bin stores.
allocated off street parking space.
From Maidenhead town centre take the B4447 Cookham Road continuing over the mini roundabout and past St Josephs Church, at the nect mini roundabout turn right into Ray Mill Road West. Proceed for a short distance taking the first left into West Dean and proceed around the corner into North Dean where Ray Mill Place will be found a short way down on your right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45126483.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.