6 bedroom house for saleEast Cross Hill, Haselbury Plucknett
- AFTER AN EXCITING PROJECT? DEVELOPMENT? HUGE DETACHED UNIQUE MODERN HOUSE!
- CIRCA 8745 SQUARE FEET OF ACCOMMODATION!
- HILL TOP POSITION WITH EXTENSIVE VIEWS OVER COUNTRYSIDE!
- LARGE PLOT OF APPROXIMATELY 1 ACRE! DETACHED TWO STOREY ANNEXE!
- SWEEPING DRIVEWAY FOR MULTIPLE CARS AND MUCH MORE POTENTIAL!
AFTER AN EXCITING PROJECT? DEVELOPMENT? HUGE DETACHED UNIQUE ARCHITECT DESIGNED AND MANAGED MODERN HOUSE! CIRCA 8745 SQUARE FEET OF ACCOMMODATION! PRIME HILL TOP POSITION WITH EXTENSIVE VIEWS OVER COUNTRYSIDE! LARGE PLOT OF APPROXIMATELY 1 ACRE! DETACHED TWO STOREY ANNEXE! SWEEPING DRIVEWAY FOR MULTIPLE CARS! This amazing home, situated on a hill top in a semi-rural position on the edge of the popular village of Haselbury Plucknett, has been partially built by a private builder. It is 75% complete but needs finishing! This is an exciting opportunity to take the project to completion, that is second to none. The prospective buyer has the option of living in the annexe whilst finishing the main house. There are fantastic rail links from nearby Crewkerne station, Yeovil Junction and Castle Cary station making London (Waterloo and Paddington) in as little as one hour thirty minutes. The popular Jurassic Coast and South Coast is only a twenty minute drive away. There are a range of good public and private schooling options in the local area. NO FURTHER CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES007005A18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.