2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadowcroft Close, Glenfield, Leicester. LE3
- Entrance hall with UPVC double glazed door
- Modern lounge with feature gas fire
- Kitchen with range of units, oven, hob and extractor
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Rear, enclosed garden with patio and lawn
- Front garden with lawn
- Single brick built garage
Entrance hall with UPVC double glazed door and radiator
Lounge 15' 3" X 10' 8" with UPVC double glazed bay window, feature gas fire with wooden surround, marble effect back and hearch, inset spot lights, coving and radiator
Understairs storage cupboard
Kitchen 10' 8" X 6' 5" with UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed rear door, wood block flooring, range of wall and base cupboards incorporating oven, hob and extractor, wood block worktops with tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, inset spot lights and radiator
Stairs to the first floor.
Landing with inset spot lights and loft hatch giving access to the roof space
Bedroom one (front) 10' 9" X 10' 3" with UPVC double glazed window, radiator and inset spot lights
Bedroom two (rear) 10' 9" X 6' with UPVC double glazed window, laminate floor, radiator and inset spot lights
Bathroom 7' 6" X 5' with UPVC double glazed frosted window, bath with shower over, low level w.c. wash hand basin, towel rail, tiling to floor and walls to half height and inset spot lights
To the front and side of the property is a lawn area with side gate
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with lawn, paved patio and access to side door to single brick built garage
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 169156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DWP Estate Ltd T/A Spectrum Residential, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.