4 bedroom detached house for saleHollybush Avenue, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £269,950
- A Substantial, Extended & Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence
- Enjoying a Delightful Position Within This Popular Established Area of Ingleby Barwick
- Spacious Lounge with an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Separate Dining Room with Solid Wood Flooring
- Impressive Garden Room Extension with Double Doors to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen/Diner with Refitted Units, Granite Worktops, Built-in Range Oven, American Style Fridge/Freezer & Integrated Dishwasher
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Generous Bedrooms with Master Having a Superb Re-Fitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Luxurious Re-Fitted HS Interiors Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite, Corner Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Delightful Gardens, Twin Block Paved Driveways & Double Garage With Electric Roller Doors
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & No Onward Chain
A Substantial, Extended and Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence,
Enjoying a Delightful Position Within This Popular Established Area of Ingleby Barwick.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45130095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING140347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.