2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWesley Street, Ilkeston
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Attic Room
- Quietly Nestled Away
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Must Be View
- Car Port
An early viewing is advised to view this beautifully presented two bedroom detached bungalow which is quietly nestled away at the top of Wesley Street. The property has been vastly improved by the current owners and the property feels likes its own oasis.
An early viewing is advised to view this beautifully presented two bedroom detached bungalow which is quietly nestled away at the top of Wesley Street. The property has been vastly improved by the current owners and the property feels likes it own oasis helped by the private feel that the mature maintained hedge to the front. This forever home boasts both a modern kitchen and a bathroom. Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom and a large attic room. Externally the property has a good sized drive to the front, and a low maintenance garden towards the rear.
Having double glazed door to the front elevation, radiator and feature tiled flooring.
Lounge 10' 7" max x 15' 6" ( 3.23m max x 4.72m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, feature wall mounted vertical radiator, feature fireplace with brick surround and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner 9' 4" max x 15' 5" ( 2.84m max x 4.70m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and electric hob, space for washing machine, space fridge and freezer, feature wall mounted vertical radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 14' x 10' 7" to back of wardrobes ( 4.27m x 3.23m to back of wardrobes )
Having large double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.84m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and stairs to the attic room.
Attic Room 21' 1" x 7' 9" ( 6.43m x 2.36m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation and fitted storage.
Fitted panelled bath with electric shower over, low level WC and wall mounted vanity wash hand basin. Tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property has wrought iron gates leading to a driveway and car-port. Slabbed patio area with mature hedging. The rear garden is neatly enclosed with concrete borders. Spilt into two raised patio areas. Low maintenance astro turf area. Mature shrubbery and trees. Garden shed. Gated access to the car-port at the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45130698.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.