2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThomson Drive, Codnor
- Stunning far reaching views
- Extensive driveway and garage
- Large rear garden backing onto fields
- Fully refitted kitchen and shower room
- Generous groundfloor living room
- Two very large double bedrooms (formally three)
- Viewing highly recommended
**REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE**
Lovely semi detached home backing onto fields with stunning far reaching views. Comprising entrance hall, large lounge diner, refitted kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances, two bedrooms (formally three, easy to reinstate) fully refitted shower room. Long driveway and large detached garage.
From our Heanor office proceed via Market Street to the traffic island and take the 3rd exit onto High Street. Follow the road out of Heanor through Loscoe into Codnor and take a left hand turn onto Cross Lane and follow the road round onto West Hill. Turn left to stay on West Hill and turn left again into Thomson Drive where the property can be found on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45131322.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA160296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.