4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBadger Way, Banbury
- A spacious and well presented semi-detached house
- Located within this quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Cherwell Heights development
- Dual aspect sitting/dining room
- Reception room/Bedroom
- Three good sized first floor bedrooms
- South facing rear garden
- Large driveway
- Detached garage
A SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE WITH THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS AND A LARGE DUAL ASPECT SITTING ROOM PLEASANTLY LOCATED WITHIN THIS QUIET CUL-DE-SAC ON THE POPULAR CHERWELL HEIGHTS DEVELOPMENT.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom four/reception room, three good sized bedrooms, large family bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, enclosed South facing rear garden, large driveway, detached garage.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£265,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury train station 1 mile
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins approximately by train
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed from the High Street into George Street and continue to the traffic lights at Lower Cherwell Street. Turn right and then left at the next traffic lights. Travel passed Morrisons and after a short distance turn left into Bankside. Continue for approximately half a mile and turn right into Chatsworth Drive, Take the second left hand turning into Woodhall Drive and then the first left into Badger Way. The property will be found towards the end of road on the right handside.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
BADGER WAY forms part of the well regarded and sought after Cherwell Heights neighbourhood which lies on the South side of Banbury town. It is conveniently placed for Sainsbury's, The Horton General Hospital, The Grange Primary School, The St Johns Primary School and the Cherwell Heights shopping parade. There is a regular bus service to and from the town centre.
The Property - 11 BADGER WAY is a well presented semi-detached house which is pleasantly located on this popular road within the Cherwell Heights development. Within recent years the kitchen and bathroom have been updated and the former garage has been converted into further accommodation which could be used as a reception room or a fourth bedroom.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance hallway with doors leading into the sitting room/dining room, bedroom four/reception room and a cloakroom with WC.
* The main reception room is a particularly good size and could be used as a sitting/dining room. It has a pleasant dual aspect with a window to the front and sliding patio doors that open onto the rear garden.
* The kitchen is located at the rear and is fitted with a range of modern eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer, a large range cooker with extractor fan over, a tiled floor and a window to the rear.
* The former garage has been converted into a useful room which could be used as a fourth bedroom or a reception room.
* On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms.
* Bedrooms one and two are good sized doubles and bedroom three would also fit a double bed.
* The family bathroom is a particularly good size and is fitted with a smart modern white suite which comprises a panelled bath, single shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Outside - * At the front of the property there is a large driveway and garden and a detached single garage.
* The rear garden is South facing, is fairly low maintenance and extends to approximately 25ft in length.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired combination boiler is located in the ground floor cloakroom.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewings - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note I - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Agents Note Ii - The property is owned by a relative of a member of staff at Anker & Partners.
Survey And Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45131502.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26599896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.