3 bedroom town house for saleKenbrook Road, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Mid Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Kitchen Diner
- Driveway & Garage
- Rear Garden
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom modern town house located on a popular new build estate providing easy access to local amenities and travel networks. Please contact the office for further details and to book a viewing.
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom modern town house located on a popular new build estate providing easy access to local amenities and travel networks. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, ground floor wc, lounge, kitchen diner and to the first floor there are three bedrooms the master having ensuite and family bathroom. Outside the property has driveway parking and single garage and to the rear there is a lawned garden. Please contact the office for further details and to book a viewing.
With double glazed door to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and doors leading to lounge and ground floor wc.
Ground Floor W C
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin.
Lounge 18' max x 15' max ( 5.49m max x 4.57m max )
With double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points and stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Kitchen Diner 14' 11" x 8' 7" ( 4.55m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer with integrated electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator and double glazed French doors and window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from lounge and giving access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" max x 8' 6" ( 4.22m max x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of shower cubicle with shower head over, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" max x 8' 6" ( 3.07m max x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
With double glazed window to the front and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level flush wc and pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property benefits from driveway parking and leading to a single garage with power and lighting connected and up and over door.
To the rear there is an enclosed rear garden with the addition of patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45131544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.