3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarthingale Way, Hemlington
- For Sale Through Persimmon Part Exchange Scheme
- A Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Large UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Driveway Offering Parking for Approximately Three Cars
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- This Property Will Sell Fast - So Don't Miss Out!
For Sale Through Persimmon Homes Part Exchange Scheme, A Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House with Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner, Modern Family Bathroom, Large UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory and a Generous Size Garden. Don't Miss Out! Call our Coulby Newham Today to Arrange a Viewing Appointment Today!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.