3 bedroom terraced house for saleHurstbourne Priors, Whitchurch, Hampshire, RG28
- 3 Double bedrooms with cupboards/wardrobes
- Spacious open-plan reception rooms with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/breakfast room plus larder
- Generous rear hall with guest W.C.
- Parking and garden shed
- EPC rating C
The former Inn has been comprehensively restored and refurbished to create 3 high quality village homes. The project has been completed with great attention to detail.
Number 34a Hurstbourne Priors is a spacious 3 bedroom mid terrace house forming part of this development.
The specification is as follows;
* Kitchens by Howdens Kitchens in the Burford Ivory range
* Fully Integrated Lamona dishwasher
* Lamona multi-function fan Oven
* Lamona 4 ring electric ceramic hob
* Lamona Stainless steel chimney extractor with carbon filter
* Bathrooms - steel baths with Heritage pillar taps, shower over and Kudos glass folding bath screen
* Heritage WC's with oak seats
* Gas fired central heating throughout - Ideal Logic Plus '35' combination boiler
* Joinery - internal doors in clear pine by Howdens Joinery with brass mortice knob handles
* High performance, double glazed uPVC windows
throughout (for sound, thermal insulation and security) by Andover Glass Works Limited
* Flooring - part carpet and oak engineered flooring throughout the ground floors. Carpet in 100% wool - throughout the first floor bedrooms, landings and stairs
* Bathroom and Cloakroom flooring - in Karndean wood effect flooring
* All external doors are Elite Composite Doors by Hallmark Panels Limited and installed by Andover Glass Works Limited
* Fireplaces - In no.34a, a refurbished cast iron stove with new chimney liner installed (certified for use)
* Television and BT sockets in the living rooms and BT sockets in the master bedrooms. TV aerials to be installed by the purchaser
* Broadband/Internet connections available via overhead BT/Openreach - the vendor will arrange for a BT connection prior to completion at the purchasers expense
* 2 dedicated private car parking spaces for each house at the rear
* One visitors car parking space to the side of no.34b
* Private garden laid to lawn with hardstanding for refuse bins in the garden
* Each house has a 6' x 4' timber shed at the rear of no.34 to store bicycles and garden tools
Fremington Properties are a Hampshire based property development company specialising in building a range of dwellings from new large detached country houses to refurbishing smaller cottages in rural locations. The company prides itself in employing the best local architects, engineers, builders and tradesmen to ensure the highest standards of construction and performance in every development they undertake. The principal partner, Charles Bradshaw, is a Chartered Surveyor with 30 years' experience in commercial and residential property in London, Hampshire and
elsewhere in the country.
Situated in the Conservation Area of the picturesque village of Hurstbourne Priors in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty these new homes, in the heart of the village, offer high quality accommodation in a very desirable and convenient location. The village itself has an abundance of period properties. Local amenities include a village hall, the historic church and cricket green/recreation ground with its thatched pavilion. There is a post office/shop in the nearby villages of Longparish and St. Mary Bourne, whilst
Whitchurch, about 2 miles distant, offers a good range of local amenities and a direct rail service to London (65 minutes). More comprehensive facilities can be found in the towns of Newbury, Andover, Basingstoke and Winchester. Good primary and secondary schools are within easy reach in Whitchurch and Longparish. The catchment schools are Longparish Primary and Testbourne Community Schools, both are OFSTED "Outstanding". Farleigh School is less than 10 miles away. The area is renowned for its sports especially fishing on the River Test and the River Bourne.
The A34 is 2 miles away providing good access to the south and to the Midlands and also connects to the A303 at Bullington Cross with access to London (M3) and the West Country.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45132507.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN160213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.