3 bedroom detached house for saleMachen, Caerphilly
Sold STC £267,500
- QUIRKY CHARACTER PROPERTY
- ADAPTABLE ACCOMMODATION
- VIEWING A MUST TO FULLY APPRECIATE
Penybryn Cottage is a superb detached cottage dating back to the 1700s. Very spacious, lovingly refurbished, many original features, rural setting, three bedrooms, conservatory, garage, lovely bathroom, panoramic views. Gas CH, UPVC DG, Viewing is essential! Epc Rating E
Lounge with inglenook fireplace, bread oven and stone staircase*fitted kitchen*shower room*dining room*bedroom*conservatory*two first floor double bedrooms*garage*gardens around*driveway.
It is our pleasure to offer for sale a unique detached, stone cottage that is set in the popular village of Machen. Dating back to approximately to the 1750's, in a rural location, largely of stone construction. It is completely renovated and refurbished throughout whilst maintaining many original features. Garden to the side and rear, the garden to the rear is laid largely to stones, feature pathway, decking, two sheds with a fence around. The garden to the side is laid to lawn, stone patio, seating area, a variety of mature shrubs and plants, with trees and fencing surrounding. Detached garage and lane access. Also benefits from upvc double glazing, gas central heating. The accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, shower room, downstairs bedroom, two upstairs bedrooms the master leading to a beautiful family bathroom. Also benefits from a conservatory. Parking to the side and rear. Viewing is absolutely essential.
Wooden floorboards. Upvc french doors to the front, ceiling beams, two radiators, inglenook fireplace with a gas stove, bread oven and stone staircase behind. Glazed doors to dining room.
Wood flooring, french doors to the front, radiator, ceiling beams and a wooden staircase to the first floor.
Tiled flooring and walls, ceiling beams, radiator, upvc door and window leading to the side garden. Wooden wall and base with complimentary work surfaces. Central breakfast bar, white ceramic sink and drainer with a brass effect mixertap. Stainless steel oven, hood and hob. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, ample power points.
Window to the side, tiling to the floor and walls. Wall heater, low level w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower fitted.
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM:
Upvc windows around, french doors to the front and rear, laminate flooring, radiator and spotlights.
Laminate flooring, french doors leading to the steps to the rear garden. Radiator. Panoramic views to the front.
Wooden flooring, fitted storage throughout, velux window, spotlights, radiators, door to master bedroom.
Beautiful room, wooden flooring, window to side and ceiling, beams to the ceiling, two radiators, fitted spacious wardrobes and a traditional cast iron fireplace set in a wooden surround. This room is accessed via stone staircase.
Yet another beautifully decorated room, bamboo flooring, window to the side and front, Ample fitted storage, ceiling beams and central light. Traditional suite comprising if a white low level w.c, wash hand basin and a freestanding slipper bath all with chrome furnishings and victorian style chrome towel rail.
1. MONEYLAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produceidentification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for yourco-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate andreliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, ifthere is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact theoffice and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if youare contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as generalguidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets orany built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of theequipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly adviseprospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports beforefinalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTEREPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERSREFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BYPROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITSEMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION ORWARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45133031.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCC4920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fussells Estate Agents, CAERPHILLY. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.