2 bedroom apartment for saleCastle Road, Kidderminster
Sold STC £119,950
- Two Bedroom Third Floor Apartment
- Waterside Location
- In the town centre of Kidderminster
- Gated parking
- Beautifully Appointed
- High Specifications Standard
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
**LAST PLOT REMAINING*** Sympathetically designed, the development comprising of 46 new homes, blends harmoniously with the established surroundings and presents a relaxing retreat overlooking the water.*** DONT MISS OUT*** CALL JODIE OR GEMMA ON 01562 829900
At Castle Locks, the architectural detail of the retained façade complements the modern new build apartments perfectly. Sympathetically designed, the development comprising of 46 new homes, blends harmoniously with the established surroundings and presents a relaxing retreat overlooking the water. A short stroll along the canal and you will find yourself amongst a fashionable selection of bars, restaurants and well known retail brands. With everything you need in your neighborhood, expect no less than an enviable specification and carefully considered interior layouts that satisfy both the head and the heart. All the homes on the Castle Locks development come with a 10 year NHBC warranty. Our stylish apartments offer everything you need, a standard you'll appreciate. There is a detailed, lasting quality in all our homes.
Living Room/ Kitchen 12' 10" x 14' 1" ( 3.91m x 4.29m )
High quality kitchen units available in 4 stylish colours; Stainless steel electric oven; Stainless steel and glass chimney hood extractor fan; Integrated washer/dryer; Stainless steel inset sink & chrome mixer tap; Choice of modern splashback tiling.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.07m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 5' 9" ( 3.20m x 1.75m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45133921.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS105371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.