2 bedroom flat for saleKnole Road, BEXHILL-ON-SEA, East Sussex, TN40 1LG
Sold by Us £165,000
- Stunning panoramic sea views from kitchen and living room
- Rear views over bowling green from bedrooms
- Second floor apartment
- Seafront location
- Share in freehold company
- No onward chain
- Immaculately presented throughout
Two bedroom second floor apartment with stunning panoramic sea views situated in this listed late Victoria block located on Bexhill's seafront close to the town centre and Bexhill's mainline railway station. This property is found in excellent decorative order throughout and enjoys views over the bowling green from the two bedrooms at the rear of the property. Further benefits include modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with an electric shower and no onward chain.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45134595.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 153078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Bexhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.