4 bedroom detached house for saleSealand Close, Thornaby
- Extended Family Size Detached House
- Good Size Corner Garden Plot
- Four Good Size Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
- Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite
- Private Westerly Facing Side & Rear Garden
- Double Garage & Ample Car Parking Space
- Breakfast/Kitchen with Modern Units
This sizeable four bedroom detached family home has sizeable gardens to match! Being on a corner plot means you can take advantage of that extra bit of garden to the side. The well-presented living space comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, 16ft breakfast kitchen with modern white high gloss style units and useful cloakroom WC. The first floor has master bedroom with shower room en-suite, three further bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes) and family bathroom. Outside, the private westerly facing gardens wrap around the side and rear, there is ample car parking space, double garage and additional secure car/caravan parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45135021.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED120150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.