Garage for saleMOT, SERVICE & REPAIR CAR GARAGE, LEYLAND ROAD, PENWORTHAM,, PRESTON, LANCASHIRE, PR1
- MOT, SERVICE & REPAIR CAR GARAGE
- EXCELLENT TRADING LOCATION
- SUCCESSFULLY OPERATED BUSINESS
- ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AFTER VIEWING
Duxburys Commercial are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this MOT, Service and Repair Garage for sale along with the building and site. This offers a unique opportunity to purchase a business of this type in a prime trading location within the area of Penwortham, Preston.
The business has been successfully operated by the present owners for a number of years and has recently undergone an extensive refit of MOT and Service station equipment and lifts with the present owner investing approximately £70,000 into the equipment of the garage.
The building within which the business is operated is also of a good standard and provides an open plan garage area with ground and first floor offices. There is car parking to the front of the garage. The garage fronts straight onto Leyland Road which is a busy main road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45136348.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.