2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Mill Close, Bestwood Village, Nottingham
Sold STC £145,000
- *NO UPWARD CHAIN*
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
An extended, traditional, two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated within a quiet village location and having the added benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The property internally comprises of having a spacious hallway, living room with opening to the dining room.
An extended, traditional, two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated within a quiet village location and having the added benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The property internally comprises of having a spacious hallway, living room with opening to the dining room with sliding doors which leads to the extended kitchen, there are two double bedrooms and a refitted shower room. Outside to the front of the property there is a decorative front garden, a blocked paved driveway which provides off-road parking and access to the garage and to the rear of the property there is a private garden.
Double glazed entrance door, cloak cupboard, storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator an internal glass window and doors to all rooms.
Lounge 14' 11" x 12' ( 4.55m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and an opening to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 5" max x 11' 10" ( 3.48m max x 3.61m )
Wall mounted gas fire, sliding doors leading to the kitchen and a door leading to the rear hallway which has a door leading to the garden.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.38m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall, base and draw units with a rolled edge work surface over, incorporating an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with an integral microwave above, electric hob with a central cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks and two double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 11' ( 3.18m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobe, wall mounted radiator and access to the loft.
Double glazed window to the side, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc, wall mounted heated towel rail, shower cubicle and fully tiled wall coverings.
To the front of the property there is a walled frontage, a block paved drive-way which provides off-road parking and leads to the garage, lawned front garden with ornamental shrubs and plants. To the rear of the property there is a paved patio area with steps leading to the lawned garden which is enclosed by ornamental shrub and plant borders and enclosed by fencing.
Up and over door and a single glazed window to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45140673.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.