2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMill Close, Hickling, Norwich
- Detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Garage and driveway
- Broadal location
- CHAIN FREE!!
This extremely spacious detached bungalow is situated in the broadland village of Hickling. With accommodation comprising of two double bedrooms, a refitted bathroom, lounge and a kitchen/diner. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, along with a garage, driveway and a front garden.
This extremely spacious detached bungalow is situated in the broadland village of Hickling. With accommodation comprising of two double bedrooms, a refitted bathroom, lounge and a kitchen/diner. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, along with a garage, driveway and a front garden. The property is being offered chain free!
With a storage radiator, cupboard and wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 16' 2" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.93m max x 3.63m max )
With a storage radiator, television point, door to kitchen and a double glazed window to the front/side aspect.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 5" x 9' 10" ( 5.31m x 3.00m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1/1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven and hob and plumbing for a washing machine. Tiled flooring, storage radiator and patio doors to the garden. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 9' 7" max x 11' 11" max ( 2.92m max x 3.63m max )
With a double glaze window to the front aspect and a storage radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" max x 9' 11" ( 3.53m max x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, storage radiator and wall lights.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a WC, hand wash basin and bath with shower over. Part tiled with a radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Laid to lawn with a patio area and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45141036.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.