2 bedroom terraced house for saleVernon Road, Nottingham
Sold STC £80,000
- *NO UPWARD CHAIN*
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Double Glazed
With no upward chain this property is not to be missed! This two bedroom, mid-terraced property benefits from having two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen and a low maintenance garden.
With no upward chain this property is not to be missed! This two bedroom, mid-terraced property benefits from having two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen and a low maintenance garden. Internally the property comprises of having a living room, dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom and upstairs there are two double bedrooms. Outside to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance, paved, courtyard style garden.
Living Room 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed entrance door, wall mounted radiator, wall mounted electric fire and wall lights.
Dining Room 13' 1" plus recess x 11' 5" max ( 3.99m plus recess x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, wall mounted gas fire, parkay flooring, understairs storage cupboard and doors providing access to the kitchen and staircase.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 6' 6" ( 4.06m x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a rolled edged work surface over, tiled splashbacks, sink and drainer unit, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, wall mounted combination gas central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the side and a door leading to the rear hallway.
Storage cupboard, door leading to the downstairs bathroom and the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side, paneled bath with shower over, extractor fan, wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled wall coverings and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 3" max ( 3.73m x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 11' 5" max ( 4.01m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and an alcove which provides further storage.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance paved garden which has a stone wall to the rear, with shrub and plant borders all enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45141042.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.