3 bedroom terraced house for saleAmbleside Road, London
• A centre terrace Victorian built 3 double bedroom house offered for sale chain free and located in this residential road which is the continuation of Roundwood Road
• The property is located within a few hundred yards of Roundwood Park recreational facilities, Although in need of modernisation the property has very attractive features
• Gas central heating
• Double glazed windows
• Strip wood internal doors and skirting boards
• Large bathroom & separate WC
• 2 Reception room
• Utility room
• Guest cloakroom to ground floor
• The nearest stations are Dollis Hill or Harlesden
Property ref: 121_2457_4286726
11’3” x 9’3” (3.43m x 2.82m)
10’6” x 9’3” (3.20m x 2.82m)
8’ x 7’ (2.44m x 2.13m) Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Partly tiled walls.
25’ approx long rear garden, mainly pave with garden shed.
Under-stairs storage area. Door to rear garden.
Reception Room 1 (Front):
Reception Room 1 (Front): 14’ x 11’6” (4.27m x 3.50m) Double glazed bay window.
Reception 2 (Middle)
11’4” x 9’3” (3.45m x 2.82m)
10’6” x 7’10” (3.20m x 2.38m) Window to side wall.
10’3” x 9’ (3.13m x 2.74m) Fitted with a range of eye level wall mounted cupboards and matching base cupboards with work surfaces above. Single drainer sink unit. Built-in gas hob with oven below and extractor hood above hob. Door to:
6’9” x 5’4” (2.06m x 1.62m) Wall cupboards. Work surfaces with space for appliances below. Quarry tiled flooring.
With WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1 (Front):
15’ x 14’ (4.57m x 4.27m) Ceiling cornice and rose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45141108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4286726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hoopers, Neasden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.