3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCharles Street, Skellow, Doncaster
- Spacious Family Home
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Front Garden with Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Spacious Rear Garden
Are you looking for a fantastic well presented family home? Offering a generous enclosed garden to rear and off road parking.
Has a central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC.
Lounge 16' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.38m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and gas fireplace.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.79m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, rear facing sealed unit door and central heating radiator. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Has a front facing double glazed window. There is loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 10" max x 8' 4" ( 4.52m max x 2.54m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and bath with mixer taps and shower over. There is full wall tiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.39m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" max x 9' 6" max to the recess ( 3.56m max x 2.90m max to the recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property is a generous enclosed lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45141570.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.