3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClarke Avenue, Dinnington, Sheffield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Well Presented Throughout
- Corner Plot
- Enclosed Rear Garden and Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- 6 Years Left of NHBC
READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN!! Well presented three bedroom semi detached house ideal for first time buyer or family purchaser. Benefiting from enclosed rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
WELL PRESENTED three bedroom semi detached house that is READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN! Ideal for first time buyers or family purchasers. Accommodation comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen, downstairs wc, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside offers a good sized laid to lawn area and two allocated parking spaces. Within close proximity of commuting links M1, M18 and A57.
Side facing double glazed entrance door and a radiator.
Two piece suite comprising of a dual flush wc, wash hand basin, having vinyl flooring and being partly tiled to walls. Side facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.53m )
Rear facing double glazed window, double glazed patio doors, understairs storage cupboard and two radiators.
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 10' 2" not into bay ( 3.73m max x 3.10m not into bay )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over extending to splash back areas, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas hob and electric double oven. Having plumbing for a washing machine, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave. Space for a dining table and front facing double glazed bay window.
Stairs & Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 2" maximum x 12' 8" to front of wardrobes ( 3.10m maximum x 3.86m to front of wardrobes )
Two front facing double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 8' 6" into recess ( 2.44m x 2.59m into recess )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' x 11' 5" ( 1.83m x 3.48m )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with rainfall shower over, dual flush wc and wash hand basin on base unit. Having partly tiled walls, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail and side facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
The rear of the property offers an enclosed laid to lawn area and garden shed. Also having two allocated parking spaces to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45142446.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.