2 bedroom flat for saleBroadmeads, Ware
- Second floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Private garage
- Gated riverside development
- Close to station
William H Brown offer this two double bedroom second floor flat situated within this gated riverside development in Ware town centre, just moments from the station. Spacious living accommodation and private garage. Call 01920 465411 for viewing arrangements.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Wooden entrance door leading into a spacious hallway with airing cupboard and storage cupboard. Wall mounted heater and power points. Doors to all rooms.
Lounge 16' x 12' 6" ( 4.88m x 3.81m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Wall mounted heater, fitted carpet, feature fireplace, power points and television point.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' ( 2.92m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit. Space for cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Part tiled walls and power points.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted heater, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' ( 3.91m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built-in double wardrobe, wall mounted heater, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
A fitted bathroom comprising of a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps pedestal hand wash basin, low level flush WC, wall mounted power shower and curtain, laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed obscure window.
En-bloc with 'up-and-over' door.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45142452.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.