3 bedroom terraced house for saleEden Street, Spotland, Rochdale, OL12
- BRAND NEW three bedroom terraced
- Open plan fully fitted kitchen
- Modern three piece family bathroom
- On site parking
- Large rear garden
Keystone are delighted to present these spacious BRAND NEW three bedroom terraced properties with allocated on site parking, countryside view, close to Rochdale town centre, all local amenities and public transport.
These luxurious properties which have been built to a particularly high specification can be briefly comp as : entrance to the hallway, downstairs bathroom leading to an open plan and fully fitted kitchen with white wall and base units, laminate flooring and LED lights leading to an spacious living room with a french patio door to the lovely rear garden.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a modern three piece family bathroom. The third bedroom is situated in the second floor with a en-suite bathroom and beautiful view.
The property benefiting from a gas central heating system, double glazed windows throughout, gardens to front and rear and on site parking.
These properties are priced very competitively so early viewing are highly recommended. Please call Keystone 01706 344 344 to arrange a viewing .
* BRAND NEW three bedroom terraced
* Open plan fully fitted kitchen
* Modern three piece family bathroom
* On site parking
* Large rear garden
* Double glazed windows & gas central heating
View on map
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FB7F359B4BAC966F1DCCBF5B37F50CF5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keystone, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.