3 bedroom terraced house for saleAda Street, Foxholes, Rochdale, OL12
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FULLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- GCH AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- REAR YARD WITH ACCSESS TO ALLEYWAY
A MUST VIEW, WELL PRESENTED 3 BED BENEFITING FROM FULLY FITTED KITCHEN SITUATED IN A PRIME LOCATION ***
*** JUST REDUCED***
Keystone are delighted to offer this modern and spacious end-terraced property situated close to Rochdale town centres and local transport links. This beautiful end-terraced briefly comprises of, ground floor: entrance to the first spacious lounge leading to the second reception room both with high quality carpet , modern fully fitted kitchen with white base and wall throughout with double Gas oven and cooker.
There is stairs which leads to the first floor with one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom suite with extra cubical shower, one carpeted study room with stairs which goes to the second floor with two single bedroom (attic conversion).
The property benefits from GCH and double glazed windows. Externally the property benefits from street parking and a reasonable rear yard with access to the alleyway . Viewing is highly recommended. Contact Keystone to arrange a viewing 01706 344 344
* THREE BEDROOMS
* TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
* FULLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
* GCH AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
* REAR YARD WITH ACCSESS TO ALLEYWAY
* A MUST VIEW PROPERTY!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45142812.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference E7F4E7E80013EF45E985452F19EA7349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keystone, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.