2 bedroom terraced house for saleHardwicke Street, Sudden, Rochdale, OL11
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH MODERN FEATURE FIRE AND SURROUND
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH GOOD USE OF WALL AND BASE UNITS
- STAIRCASE LEADING TO BATHROOM WITH 3 PIECE SUITE AND SHOWER OVER BATH
- 2 BEDROOMS ( 1 LARGER THAN AVERAGE DOUBLE )
REDUCED!!!**** ***IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY*** WELL PRESENTED 2 BED TERRACED PROPERTY A MUST VIEW ***
Keystone are delighted to offer for sale this well presented two bed terraced property, ideal for first time buyers. The Property briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, leading to spacious Lounge, with modern feature fire and surround.
The kitchen/diner benefits from ample base and wall units and includes an integral electric oven and gas hob, it has part tiled walls and also a ceramic tiled floor. Enclosed staircase leads to a bathroom comprising of a 3 piece suite including bath with a over head electric shower.
The first bedroom is a very large double, which could easily be converted into 2 bedrooms. The second bedroom also has space for a good sized bed and furniture. To the rear of the property there is a good sized rear yard, with the scope of further extending. The property has recently had a new gas boiler, new slated roof and loft and wall cavity insulating.
The property is fully double glazed. To view this property, please telephone Keystone Estates on 01706 344344
* SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH MODERN FEATURE FIRE AND SURROUND
* KITCHEN/DINER WITH GOOD USE OF WALL AND BASE UNITS
* STAIRCASE LEADING TO BATHROOM WITH 3 PIECE SUITE AND SHOWER OVER BATH
* 2 BEDROOMS ( 1 LARGER THAN AVERAGE DOUBLE )
* GOOD SIZED REAR YARD
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45142911.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9D1E80F3939EC4BC58CE0DDC20831D04. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keystone, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.