3 bedroom terraced house for saleDuke Street, Heywood, Rochdale, OL10
- Three bedrooms
- lounge with laminate flooring and feature fireplace
- master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe
- Dining kitchen with fitted wall and base units
- Three piece white bathroom suite
Keystone are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom terraced property within walking distance of Heywood town centre, local amenities and major motorway networks.
Briefly comprising of an entrance porch, good sized lounge with laminate flooring and feature fireplace.
The dining kitchen comprises of a range of fitted wall and base units along with a five burner hob, oven and extractor fan. Leading from the dining kitchen there is a three piece white bathroom suite in white with overhead shower.
The first floor consists of a good sized master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe and two further bedrooms.
There is also the added benefit of a shower room with WC and hand-basin on this floor.
The property also benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
Externally to the rear of the property there is a paved gated yard.
VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED-PLEASE CALL THE ROCHDALE OFFICE 01706 344344
* Three bedrooms
* lounge with laminate flooring and feature fireplace
* master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe
* Dining kitchen with fitted wall and base units
* Three piece white bathroom suite
* Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
View on map
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8C4B055A4DE4B495E7A8803F0157E018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keystone, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.