3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCumberland Road, Kirkholt, Rochdale, OL11
- Driveway and parking
- Large front and rear garden
- 3 Piece family bathroom suite
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen
Keystone are delighted to offer for sale this spacious, recently decorated three bedroom semi detached family home situated close to all local amenities.
The ground floor comprises of a large spacious living room, an open plan kitchen with Oak wall and base units, Gas cooker and hob with over head fan.
Upstairs consists of two spacious carpeted double bedrooms, and a single bedroom with feature wall paper, fully tiled three piece family bathroom.
Benefiting from GCH and DG throughout.
Externally the property is benefiting from a spacious lawn and separate driveway and to the rear a paved patio area with raised lawned garden.
This property is ideal for first time buyers and investors.
Viewing is highly recommended, call Keystone to arrange viewing 01706 344 344
* Driveway and parking
* Large front and rear garden
* 3 Piece family bathroom suite
* Two spacious double bedrooms
* Fully fitted kitchen
* GCH and DG window throughout
View on map
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 93D17D513AF1E4F2B1B50BC6F5E6A73C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keystone, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.