3 bedroom terraced house for saleRailway Road, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Built in the 1920's
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Gas central heating
- No chain!
LOOKING FOR A PROJECT? This terraced house is in need of refurbishment but offers spacious accommodation and huge potential. There are three bedrooms, two reception rooms, gas central heating and double glazing. There is also a large rear garden! No chain!
REFURBISHMENT PROJECT! This is a great opportunity to purchase a good sized terraced house that is in need of refurbishment but offers spacious accommodation throughout. The house comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, wc and three good sized bedrooms. Outside there is a large garden to the rear that is mainly laid to lawn and has a shed and greenhouse. There is gas central heating and uPVC double glazing to the majority of w indows and doors.
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 7" max ( 3.53m x 3.53m max )
Dining Room 11' 7" max x 11' 11" ( 3.53m max x 3.63m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 2" ( 3.12m x 1.88m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.65m )
Wc 6' 2" x 2' 11" ( 1.88m x 0.89m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" max x 12' ( 3.51m max x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" max x 11' 7" ( 3.15m max x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.06m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights. Continue straight on and take the first turning left into Somers Road. At the junction turn left into Queens Road and continue along. At the bottom turn right into Victoria Road and follow the road along into Railway Road, where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45143328.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.