3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSunnyvale Close, Portreath, Redruth
Sold STC £230,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- In The Same Family for over 50 Years
- Well Proportioned Inside and Out
- Walking Distance to the Beach
- A Little Dated but Offers Scope for Cosmetic Improvements
- Lovely Coastal Village Location
- Offered Chain Free
- EPC Rating E45
WELL PROPORTIONED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN PORTREATH
Millerson Redruth are pleased to offer this three bedroom house quietly positioned in a residential close in the much sought after coastal village of Portreath.
Owned by the same family for over 50 years the property has been well cared for but does offer scope for some cosmetic improvement and possible conversion or extension. Viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED160251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.