5 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Andrews Road, Portslade, East Sussex, BN41
- Stunning Period Family Home
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Five Bedrooms
- Bath and Separate Shower Rooms
- Extended Kitchen Family Room
- Close to Portslade Station
- Ideal For Commuters And Families
Substantial period terrace family home, arranged over three floors with a south facing rear garden.
Stunning family home arranged over three floors, located in this ever sought after location of Portslade. Local shops, seafront and Portslade station are all situated close by making this area very popular for families and commuters alike.
The property is versatile and briefly comprises, on the ground floor, a reception hallway, living dining room and extended kitchen family room leading onto the south facing rear garden.
From the hallway, the staircase leads up to the first floor split level landing, which in turn gives access to three bedrooms, family bathroom and separate shower room. The master bedroom on this floor has a feature roll top bath and access to a front balcony. The stair case continues from the landing up to the second floor and two further double bedrooms.
Outside to the rear is a lovely south facing garden, which is mainly laid to lawn, while there is a very handy workshop at the rear of the garden which could have a multitude of uses.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 230275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Portslade & West Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.