2 bedroom terraced house for saleTopcliffe Grove, Morley, Leeds
- Available With Vacant Possession
- Two Bedroom Mid Town House
- PVCu Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Lounge And Separate Dining Kitchen
- Patio And Lawned Garden To The Rear
- Off Road Parking Is Situated Away From The Property
- EPC Rating = D
Available with vacant possession this two bedroom mid town house property has PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. This impressive property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Spacious lounge and separate dining kitchen. A first floor landing provides access to two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally to the front of the property there is a lawned garden with mature shrub/flowerbed area. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with paved patio area. Off road parking is situated away from the property. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Situated within a popular and sought after location this property is conveniently situated for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Excellent shopping and leisure amenities including an indoor market and various restaurants and bars can be found at Morley Town Centre. Further shopping and leisure amenities can be found at The White Rose Shopping Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45145026.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.