2 bedroom flat for saleThe Leas, Rustington
- A two bedroom ground floor retirement aparpment
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Attractive courtyard garden
- 200yds from local shops & station, 1 mile from the sea
Wow this must be one of the biggest in this development! - Enjoy your retirement in this superb ground floor apartment in Rustington. This extremely spacious two double bedroom retirement apartment is set in the highly sought after Greenleas development being ideally placed for local shops, buses and train station. The apartment has an entrance lobby, entrance hall, excellent lounge/dining room which opens onto a most attractive courtyard garden, fitted kitchen, cloakroom, two double bedrooms, bathroom and an extra seperate WC. Outside is a garage. Access to the main building with communal meeting room and conservatory with the additional help of 24hr alarm call and resident manager. EER C69.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45146961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7245310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Adams Estate Agents, East Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.